Let’s get one thing straight. No pill is (currently) going to protect you against COVID-19. Hopefully by COVID-20, that’s not true!
But in the meantime, we have built a product that is clinically proven to support your immune function. And while there is no such thing as ‘boosting’ your immune function, ensuring it is functioning as expected is one of the best things you can do to prevent yourself from getting sick.
Right now you’ve probably seen a shortage of zinc, vitamin C and elderberry as more people are turning to these vitamins and minerals for immune support. Luckily, our Jetson Immunity blend already has those ingredients onboard, in addition to 8 studied strains of probiotics supported by clinicals that demonstrate actual immune support.
So what’s so special about Immunity?
It’s a powerhouse formulation, packed (as always) with clinically validated bacterial strains and botanicals designed with your health in mind. Let’s take a look!
- Vitamin C: Taking vitamin C before the onset of cold symptoms may shorten the duration of symptoms
- Zinc: Has been shown to reduce the duration of cold, perhaps by as much as 50%
- Echinacea: Supports immunomodulation and has a slight benefit in preventing colds
Now, to the stars of the show – our custom probiotic blend:
Bacillus subtilis DE111®
Promotes healthy microflora in the gut and supports overall health via modulation of TNFα.1
Lactobacillus reuteri 1E1
A study in Sweden showed fewer and shorter sick days when supplementing diet with L. reuteri.5
Bifidobacterium lactis Bl-04
A California study showed this strain was part of a cocktail that helped recolonize your gut with good bacteria after antibiotic treatments.6
Lactobacillus acidophilus La-14
This strain has been shown in in-vitro trials to 'degrade oxalates' which are the things that cause kidney stones. This strain also has been shown to shift the body to a more aggressive immune response state.3
Bifidobacterium bifidium Bb-06
Core, quality strain to help maintain a healthy gut flora (esp important after vaccinations) and a healthy GI barrier.
Lactobacillus paracasei Lpc-37
A balancing of the immune system in animal studies and faster immune recovery after vaccines in human studies.4
Lactobacillus casei Lc-11
Many studies demonstrated how this strain supports a healthy immune system.7
Streptococcus thermophilus St-21
Studies show a prevention and lessening of upper respiratory infections.8
Zinc has been shown to reduce the duration of cold, perhaps by as much as 50%.9
Jetson Immunity is the best immune-support product you can buy at any price, but we only have a limited supply. The first batch was offered to our Jetson subscribers and sold out quickly - now we’re offering it to everyone else as well!
Still not convinced your gut controls your immune system? Here is a little more information to help you over the hump…
- J Pathol. 214(2):149-60.
- J Food Sci. 79(3): M384-390.
- FEMS Immunol Med Microbiol. 38: 165-172.
- FEMS Immunology & Medical Microbiology 53 (1), 107–113.
- Environ Health.7;4:25.
- Journal of Medical Microbiology 58, 663–670
- Appl Environ Microbiol. 76(12): 3948–3958.
- J Med Food. 11(4):652-6. doi: 10.1089/jmf.2006.0132.
- Neuro Endocrinol Lett.;33 Suppl 3:166-72.,
- Immunopharmacol Immunotoxicol.;35(3):396-402. doi: 10.3109/08923973.2013.789055
- Appl Environ Microbiol 76(12): 3948–3958.
- J Fam Pract.; 60(11): 669–671.